Online account information to access THINKCENTRAL, GOOGLE, & RAZKIDS from home!
Your child's school is providing your student with his or her own username and password to access online materials at Houghton Mifflin Harcourt's ThinkCentral web site. ThinkCentral is an all-in-one learning site that provides access to digital books, activities, readers, and more!
Follow these steps to access online materials and assignments:
1. Go to http://www-k6.thinkcentral.com
2. Select your state, district, and school.
3. To make it easier to log in later, check REMEMBER MY ORGANIZATION (Optional).
4. Enter your username and password.
5. Click LOG IN.
* Your child's username is their name: firstlast
Your child's password is: lmds1
Once logged in, My Library will give you access to the online version of the text, as well as many other materials such as interactive text, Math on the Spot videos, and much more!
Password: Student user ID #
Your child can access free leveled books and reading comprehension tests with RAZKIDS from home.
They can use both ReadingAZ or WritingAZ while using RAZKIDS from home!
Any further questions about access to these programs, feel free to contact me.